Going away to college is a huge transition for kids and the parents who love them. It can be especially challenging for young people with mental health or learning issues, and college students are especially vulnerable to depression and eating disorders. To help you and your child navigate this exciting and daunting time we’ve collected our articles and information on parenting college students. And we offer tips for students themselves on everything from managing ADHD in college to smart strategies for finding and using effective support at school.
More on College
- More Topics
- Preparing for College With Dyslexia
- ADHD and College: Advice for Parents
- Eating Disorders and College
- 10 Tips for Going to College With ADHD
- How to Help Someone With an Eating Disorder in College
- Going to College With Autism
- Managing Medication in College
- Helping Kids Get a Good Start in College
- What Does Your College-Age Child Need From You?
- Are Some Colleges High-Risk for Suicide?
- Helping College Kids With Depression
- Signs a College Student May Have an Eating Disorder
- It’s What You Carry in Your Mind That Counts