We want our children develop a positive body image and a healthy relationship with food. That can be challenging, given the pressure of unrealistic standards, mean girls (and boys) and other pitfalls that threaten self-image. Below you’ll find information to help body image issues, kids eating habits, even building your child’s self-esteem. Also read articles on kids nutrition and treating eating disorders in children of all ages.
More on Eating and Body Image
- More Topics
- Family-Based Treatment for Eating Disorders
- Autism and Picky Eating
- Boys and Eating Disorders
- What Is Body Dysmorphic Disorder?
- What Is an Eating Disorder and When to Worry
- 13 Ways to Boost Your Daughter’s Self-Esteem
- College Students and Eating Disorders
- Picky Eating: What’s Normal and What’s Not
- How to Help Your Daughter Have a Healthy Body Image
- How to Help Someone With an Eating Disorder in College
- Eating Disorders: Why Are Girls More Affected?
- Quick Facts on Anorexia Nervosa
- Quick Facts on Binge Eating Disorder
- Quick Facts on Bulimia Nervosa
- Anorexia: The Latest Thinking on Treatment
- Signs a College Student May Have an Eating Disorder
- How to Help Kids Who Are Picky Eaters