More on Suicide and Self-Harm
- More Topics
- Signs a Child Might Be Suicidal
- When OCD Triggers Suicidal Thoughts
- How Are Self-Injury and Suicide Related?
- Supporting Children After the Suicide of a Classmate
- What Is Borderline Personality Disorder?
- How to Work Well With Your Child’s Therapist
- Taking a Child to the Emergency Room
- Bringing a Child Home From Psychiatric Hospitalization
- Teen Suicides: What Are the Risk Factors?
- What to Do if You’re Worried About Suicide
- Help for Cutting and Other Self-Injury
- Quick Facts on Self-Injury
- Coping With A Parent’s Suicide
- Are Some Colleges High-Risk for Suicide?
- Antidepressants and Teen Suicides
- Why Do Young People Hurt Themselves
- Teen Suicides: What Are the Warning Signs?
- Talking to Kids About the Suicide of Someone Close to Them
- DBT: What Is Dialectical Behavior Therapy?
Ask an ExpertAll Ask an Expert
- My son is obsessed with fears that he will kill himself. He gets upset when I try to stop talking about it. What can I tell him?
- My daughter who is self-harming has agreed to see a counselor. Is there anything else we can do?
- My daughter has been treated for depression, but it doesn’t seem to be working. What can we do?
- My 13-year-old daughter is so anxious about her sexual orientation she is self-harming. What should we do?