Professional Development Webinars for Schools
The Child Mind Institute’s expert clinical staff are available for professional development workshops for public, private, independent and charter school communities. Our school talks provide actionable strategies for teachers, counselors and administrators to help support pre-K through 12th grade students’ mental health and learning needs.
Current topics include, but are not limited to:
● Anxiety and uncertainty surrounding COVID-19
● School reopening and remote learning support
● Mental health 101
● Behavior management strategies
● Trauma-informed school support
● Student anxiety and depression
● Adolescent brain development
● Educator burnout and stress reduction
● Mindfulness in school settings
To request a professional development workshop for your organization, please fill out the form below.
Note: Some public school services may be grant-funded and provided at no cost to school communities.
If you are looking to schedule a workshop for your parent community, please fill out the form here.