Workshops for Schools and Educators
Our school talks are designed for school stakeholders working with children from preschool through high school and span a wide range of topics aimed to inspire and inform healthy dialogue about children’s mental health and learning disorders.
Current topics* include:
- Mental health 101
- Behavior management strategies
- Trauma-informed school support
- Student anxiety and depression
- Adolescent brain development
- Educator burnout and stress reduction
- Mindfulness in school settings
* Customized talks are available by request
Fill out the form below for more information about how the Child Mind Institute can speak to your school staff. If you’re interested in having Child Mind Institute present to school parents, learn more here.
Note: Some public school services may be grant-funded and provided at no cost to school communities.