More on Sleep
- More Topics
- How to Help Kids Sleep
- How Mindfulness Can Help Caregivers
- Quick Facts on Insomnia
- ADHD and Sleep Disorders: Are Kids Getting Misdiagnosed?
- Choosing a Sleep Training Method That Works for Your Family
- Why Are Teenagers So Sleep-Deprived?
- Teens and Sleep: The Cost of Sleep Deprivation
- How to Help Teenagers Get More Sleep
- Encouraging Good Sleep Habits
- Quick Facts on Sleep-Wake Disorders
Ask an ExpertAll Ask an Expert
- Since the birth of our third child, my eldest daughter refuses to go to bed. Please help!
- Our son never wants to go to bed and it’s making us all miserable. We need HELP!
- Our 6-year-old son falls asleep with relative ease but has a difficult time staying in bed. What can we do?
- My son has trouble sleeping on school nights. How can I help him overcome his anxiety?
- My granddaughter has autism, is extremely hyperactive and sleeps erratically. Her medications keep changing. What can I do?
- My daughter, 6, had what I think was a panic attack, and she has extreme nightmares. Should I worry?
- My 19-month-old granddaughter’s sleeping habits change when she is at our home. Any suggestions on getting her to sleep?
- How do I get my son to sleep in his own bed?
- Could my 2-year-old be having sleep terrors?