Kids and Trauma: The Basics
- Helping Children Cope After a Traumatic Event
- What Makes an Event Traumatic for a Child?
- Helping Children Cope With Frightening News
- Signs of Trauma in Children
- Multilingual Trauma Resources
- First Person: How Matt’s Loss Made Him Stronger
- Talking to Kids About Racism and Violence
- Is It ADHD or Trauma?
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) in Children
PTSD, which can be diagnosed beginning one month after a disturbing event, is a long-term reaction to trauma.