Get the latest resources, expert advice, and research on speech and language so you can make informed decisions for you and your family.
“When he stopped speaking to me and my husband and his brother, that’s when we really started to see
Finding Josh’s Voice
More on Speech and Language
- More Topics
- Questions That Parents of English Language Learners Should Ask Schools
- Inside an Evaluation for Learning Disorders
- Learning Specialists at a Glance
- Quick Facts on Social Communication Disorder
- Why Is Screen Time Bad for Young Children?
- What Is Pragmatic Language?
- Helping Toddlers Expand Language Skills