Talks for Parents and Families
The Child Mind Institute’s expert, board-certified clinicians are available for webinars, workshops and panels for families and caregivers of children of all ages. Our talks combine evidence-based research and practical, actionable strategies for supporting children with mental health and learning issues.
Current topics include, but are not limited to:
● Anxiety and uncertainty surrounding COVID-19
● School reopening and remote learning support
● Positive behavior management
● Screen time and limit-setting
● Mindful parenting
● Strategies for college readiness
● Differences between angst and depression
● Understanding ADHD
To request a one-hour workshop for your parent community, fill out the form below.
We also provide live workshops and webinars for professional development. If you are a public, private, independent or charter school, learn more about these opportunities for your staff here.