Talks for Parents and Families
The Child Mind Institute’s expert clinical staff is available for workshops and presentations for parents, families and caregivers of children from preschool through high school.
Current topics include, but are not limited to:
- Positive behavior management
- Screen time and limit setting
- Understanding the teenage brain
- Mindful parenting
- Strategies for college readiness
- Difference between angst and depression
- Understanding ADHD
- Recognizing and stopping bullying
Our clinicians are available to speak in a number of settings, including public, private, independent and charter schools, parent associations (PTO, PTA), local social and networks, or professional conferences, events and panels. If you’re looking for information on booking a talk for your teachers or staff, learn more here.
Fill out the form below for more information about our team of clinicians can work with you.
For more information, email email@example.com