In Disorders, we’ve gathered key information to help you determine what a child’s behavior might mean — from the definitions of specific disorders to the latest information on mental health and learning. Quick Facts shed light on each diagnosis, including symptoms and treatment. And more detailed articles and tools explore raising children with a disorder and ways to help them flourish.
More on Disorders
- More Topics
- Problems With Coordination
- Excoriation, or Skin Picking
- Agoraphobia in Children
- Back-to-School Tips for Kids Who Are Struggling
- Tics and Tourette’s
- Kratom: A Legal Drug That’s Dangerously Addictive
- What Is PTSD?
- Treatment for PTSD
- Signs a Child Might Be Suicidal
- OCD and Suicide
- Bipolar Disorder: Why It’s Often Misdiagnosed
- Boys and Eating Disorders
- How to Help Yourself Get Organized
- What Is Trichotillomania?
- Helping Children With Autism Learn to Communicate
- Transgender Kids and Gender Dysphoria
- DMDD: Extreme Tantrums and Irritability
- Teen Vaping: What You Need to Know
- What Is Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)?
- Mental Health Disorders and Teen Substance Use
- Twice-Exceptional Kids: Both Gifted and Challenged
- Beyond Postpartum Depression
- Treatment for Depression
- Do Sensory Processing Issues Get Better Over Time?
- Does Social Media Cause Depression?
- Hoarding in Children
- How to Help Girls With ADHD Manage Periods
- Understanding Religious OCD
- Inside an Evaluation for Learning Disorders
- What Is Borderline Personality Disorder?
- What Parents Should Know About Risperdal
- What Is Oppositional Defiant Disorder?
- ADHD and Behavior Problems
- How Phones Ruin Concentration
- Panic Attacks and How to Treat Them
- What Is Body Dysmorphic Disorder?
- Tips for Calming Anxious Kids
- Sexual Obsessions and OCD
- How Trauma Affects Kids in School
- What Every Autistic Girl Wishes Her Parents Knew
- Why Many Autistic Girls Are Overlooked
- Marijuana and Psychosis
- Lessons From a Depressed Childhood
- When Parent and Child Both Have ADHD
- Is It ADHD or Bipolar Disorder?
- Understanding Dyslexia
- Risks to Children of Parents With Bipolar
- Preschoolers and ADHD
- How to Know If You’re Getting Good ABA
- The Controversy Around ABA
- What Is Applied Behavior Analysis?
- Helping Children With Selective Mutism During the Holidays
- Preparing for College With Dyslexia
- Back to School Anxiety
- How to Help Kids With Working Memory Issues
- What Is Working Memory?
- How Does CBT Help People With Psychosis?
- Intensive Treatment for OCD and Anxiety
- Summer Success Kit for Kids With ADHD
- Early Treatment for Schizophrenia Improves Outcomes
- How to Help Kids Deal With Embarrassment
- Whoopi Goldberg Speaks Up About Dyslexia at Annual Adam Katz Memorial Conversation
- What Should an Evaluation for Autism Look Like?
- The Schizophrenia Gene: Brain Development and Disorder Tightly Linked
- How to Help Kids Stop Bedwetting
- Tips for Recognizing Learning Disorders in the Classroom
- Is It ADHD or Immaturity?
- How to Help Kids With Dyscalculia
- How to Spot Dyscalculia
- ADHD and College: Advice for Parents
- What Can Brain Training Really Do for Kids?
- Autism and Applied Behavior Analysis
- Tips for Managing Social Anxiety
- Supporting the Emotional Needs of Kids With Learning Disabilities
- School Success Kit for Kids with ADHD
- Quick Facts on Enuresis
- Quick Facts on Encopresis
- Behavioral Treatment for Kids With Anxiety
- What Are the Symptoms of Depression in Teenagers?
- Parenting a Depressed Teenager
- Teen Suicides: What Are the Risk Factors?
- Helping Children Cope With Frightening News
- Tips for Beating Test Anxiety
- Does Your Child Lack Motivation?
- Quick Facts On Non-Verbal Learning Disorder
- Metacognition: How Thinking About Thinking Can Help Kids
- Childhood Schizophrenia: What Are the First Signs?
- How to Talk to Your Teen About Substance Use
- Quick Facts on ADHD
- What’s ADHD (and What’s Not) in the Classroom
- Help for Kids Struggling With Learning
- Why Do Kids Have Trouble With Transitions?
- How Can We Help Kids With Transitions?
- Tips For Getting Off to a Good Start in High School
- How Anxiety Leads to Disruptive Behavior
- Quick Facts on Major Depressive Disorder
- Quick Facts on Conduct Disorder
- Teaching Your Teen About Binge Drinking
- Quick Facts on Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Help for Cutting and Other Self-Injury
- Helping Kids Who Struggle With Executive Functions
- How Do the Symptoms of ADHD Change as Children Get Older?
- Why Autism Diagnoses Are Often Delayed
- Quick Facts on Insomnia
- Disruptive Behavior: Why It’s Often Misdiagnosed
- Why Do Kids Have Tantrums and Meltdowns?
- Quick Facts on Intermittent Explosive Disorder
- Hyperfocus: The Flip Side of ADHD?
- Talking to Kids About Alcohol and Drugs
- Tourette’s Disorder and the Mind-Body Divide
- How Girls With ADHD Are Different
- What Are Some of the Causes of Aggression in Children?
- Autism and Stimming
- Do Autism Behaviors Have Medical Causes?
- Sensory Processing Issues Explained
- What Is an Eating Disorder and When to Worry
- Quick Facts on Illness Anxiety Disorder
- How to Avoid Passing Anxiety on to Your Kids
- When to Worry About an Anxious Child
- When a Teen Rejects the ADHD Diagnosis
- ADHD and Sleep Disorders: Are Kids Getting Misdiagnosed?
- Understanding ADHD Medications
- Occupational Therapists: What Do They Do?
- Eating Disorders and College
- Quick Facts on Auditory Processing Disorder
- Quick Facts on Speech Sound Disorder
- Quick Facts on Somatic Symptom Disorder
- Quick Facts on Persistent Depressive Disorder
- Quick Facts on Language Disorder
- Quick Facts on Intellectual Development Disorder
- Quick Facts on Gender Dysphoria
- Quick Facts on Borderline Personality Disorder
- Autism and Medication
- How to Help Kids With ADHD Drive Safely
- How to Help Kids Worried About ‘Bad Thoughts’
- How to Tell if Your Daughter Has ADHD
- More Than Picky Eating
- How to Help Kids Talk About Learning Disabilities
- Not All Attention Problems Are ADHD
- Pediatricians and ADHD
- Side Effects of ADHD Medication
- How to Help Girls With ADHD
- The Facts on ADHD Medications
- What We Know About the Long-Term Effects of ADHD Medications
- Why Behavioral Therapy Is the Best Way to Treat OCD in Kids
- Why Childhood Anxiety Often Goes Undetected (and the Consequences)
- Will ADHD Medication Change My Child’s Brain?
- Helping Girls With ADHD Make Friends
- What Is Separation Anxiety?
- ADHD and Exercise
- Do Video Games Cause ADHD?
- Choosing a Sleep Training Method That Works for Your Family
- Anxiety in the Classroom
- ADHD and Executive Function
- Behavioral Treatments for Kids With ADHD
- Best Medications for Kids With Anxiety
- ADHD in Teenagers
- A Look at Acute Stress Disorder and PTSD
- 10 Tips for Going to College With ADHD
- How to Help Your Daughter Have a Healthy Body Image
- Stigma, Girls, and ADHD
- A New Diagnosis for Explosive Behavior
- Do Kids Grow Out of ADHD…and How?
- When Anxious Children Become Anxious Adolescents
- Autism Plus Wandering
- Tips for Helping Special Needs Kids Change Schools
- Autism Research Focuses on Genetic Factors
- How to Help Someone With an Eating Disorder in College
- Quick Facts on Self-Injury
- Books About Girls With ADHD
- Are Schools Driving ADHD Diagnoses?
- Accommodations at School: Who Deserves Them?
- When (and How) Should You Tell Kids They Have Asperger’s?
- What to Do (and Not Do) When Children Are Anxious
- Quick Facts on Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Quick Facts on Panic Disorder
- Quick Facts on Separation Anxiety
- Quick Facts on Specific Phobia
- Quick Facts on Autism
- Why Combine Autism and Asperger’s?
- Sharing an Autism Diagnosis With Family and Friends
- How Is Medicine Used to Treat Kids With Autism?
- Breakthroughs in Treatment for Autism
- Animals, Nature Offer Children a Fresh Start
- Service Dogs Love, Protect and Connect Autistic Kids
- What Families and Society Can Do to Protect Wandering Autistics
- Aging Out: When Kids With Autism Grow Up
- Going to College With Autism
- Autism and Employment
- Lessons From a Life on the Spectrum
- Love on the Spectrum
- 10 Things 1 Autistic Person Wants You to Accept
- Brain Imaging Clues to Autism’s Sensory Issues
- Genetic Research and Developmental Disorders
- Inside One Autistic Boy’s Disney World
- Autistic and Artistic: Can My Son Be Both?
- Quick Facts on Bipolar Disorder
- What Medications Are Most Effective in Children With Bipolar Disorder?
- How Should We Treat Children With Bipolar Disorder?
- Watching for Signs of Psychosis in Teens
- Quick Facts on Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder (DMDD)
- What Behavioral Therapies Work on Childhood and Adolescent Depression?
- Helping College Kids With Depression
- Is My Child’s Anger Normal?
- Problem Behavior in Preschoolers
- Angry Kids: Dealing With Explosive Behavior
- Managing Problem Behavior at Home
- Eating Disorders: Why Are Girls More Affected?
- Getting Teen Substance Abusers Into Treatment
- New Directions in Treatment for Substance Abuse
- How DBT Works
- Do Kids With Tourette’s Usually Have Other Disorders Too?
- What Are the Most Effective Treatments for Tourette’s?
- How Habit Reversal Therapy Works for Tics
- What’s the Best Treatment for ADHD and Tourette’s?
- Treating Kids With OCD and Tourette’s
- What’s the Best Treatment for PTSD in Children?
- The Debate Over Sensory Processing
- Treating Sensory Processing Issues
- Tips for Going Places With Sensory-Challenged Kids
- Quick Facts on Anorexia Nervosa
- Quick Facts on Binge Eating Disorder
- Quick Facts on Bulimia Nervosa
- Anorexia: The Latest Thinking on Treatment
- Treatment Starts With Changing Unhealthy Eating Habits
- The Family’s Role in Recovery from Eating Disorders
- Signs a College Student May Have an Eating Disorder
- Quick Facts on Specific Learning Disorder
- Quick Facts on Dyslexia
- What Is Non-Verbal Learning Disorder?
- How Can We Help Kids With Non-Verbal Learning Disorder?
- Building Your Education Team
- How to Make the Most of Your IEP meeting
- What Is Auditory Processing Disorder?
- Signs a Child Might Have Auditory Processing Disorder
- Help for Kids With Auditory Processing Disorder
- Anxious About Learning: Helping Kids Find Success
- Kids With Learning Challenges Shine Onstage
- Being an Effective Advocate for Your Child
- Richard Engel on Finding Success With Dyslexia
- Brian Grazer on Growing Up With Dyslexia
- Trudie Styler on ADHD and Dyslexia: Don’t Give up, Do Reach Out
- Orlando Bloom on Dyslexia
- Empowering Kids Who Learn Differently
- School Success Kit For Kids With Auditory Processing Issues
- Antipsychotics, Weight Gain and Kids’ Health
- ‘Extremely Loud’ and the Incredible Courage of Parents
- Mindful Parenting
- Quick Facts on Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Quick Facts on Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Quick Facts on Hoarding
- Quick Facts on Trichotillomania (Hair-Pulling)
- Quick Facts on Excoriation (Skin-Picking)
- Quick Facts on PANDAS and PANS
- OCD: It’s Like a Bully in Your Brain
- OCD and Internal Compulsions
- The Pain of Hiding OCD
- PANDAS and PANS: About Acute-Onset OCD
- Fear of Vomiting
- What Is the Gold-Standard Treatment for OCD?
- Kids and OCD: How Does Treatment Work?
- Kids and OCD: The Parents’ Role in Treatment
- What Does OCD Look Like in the Classroom?
- A 13-Year-Old Learns to Fight OCD
- One Family’s Experience With PANDAS
- How to Help Kids Who Are Picky Eaters
- Tips for Traveling With Challenging Children
- Tips for Moving With Special Needs Kids
- Giving Thanks to Fathers
- How to Work With Your School District to Get Services
- Top 10 Things to Look for in a School for a Special Needs Child
- Back to School Tips for Parents
- Myths About Selective Mutism
- Selective Mutism: Helping Kids Find Their Voices
- When Should Medication Be Used to Treat Selective Mutism?
- Tips for Helping Kids With Selective Mutism Go Back to School
- ‘Brave Talking’ Helps Kids Beat Selective Mutism
- What Teachers Should Know About OCD
- An Ashram for Autism
- DBT: What Is Dialectical Behavior Therapy?
- When Teenagers Self-Medicate
- What Parents Should Know About Teens, Drinking and Drugs
- Does Teenage Marijuana Use Affect IQ?
- Is My Teenager a Substance Abuser?
- Do ADHD Meds Lead to Addiction?
- Encouraging Good Sleep Habits
- Going Back to School After a Tragedy
- How to Foster Resilience in Kids
- What Makes an Event Traumatic for a Child?
- Signs of Trauma in Children
- How Teachers Can Help Kids With OCD
- Quick Facts on Adjustment Disorder
- Quick Facts on Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Quick Facts on Acute Stress Disorder
- Quick Facts on Chronic Motor or Vocal Tic Disorder
- Quick Facts on Tourette’s Disorder
- Quick Facts on Substance Use Disorder
- Quick Facts on Sleep-Wake Disorders
- ADHD: The Pros and Cons of a Drug Holiday
- Mood Disorders and Teenage Girls
- Teenage Depression and the Immune System
- Harnessing the Placebo Effect in Treatment
- Using Medications Without FDA Approval
- Is It True That Antidepressants Are No Better Than Placebos?
- Spotting Moms’ Depression at Kids’ Checkups
- What Jennifer Aniston’s Dyslexia Can Teach Us
- Lorraine Bracco at the Katz Memorial Lecture
- A Much-Needed Consensus on PANS, or Acute-Onset OCD
- Ask Lena Dunham About OCD
- Tim Howard and Tourette’s: Stigma vs. Soccer Greatness
- How Environment Can Affect Prenatal Brain Development
- Keeping Anxious Kids From Becoming Anxious Adults
- Fear of Vomiting and Exposure Therapy
- Philip Seymour Hoffman and the Long Arms of Addiction
- Will Forte on How OCD Helped Him Get to ‘Nebraska’
- Dyslexic Jamie Oliver Struggled With Stigma
- Jennifer Lawrence Acts Away Social Anxiety
- Teaching Kids Under Stress
- ‘Ray Donovan’ Actor Dash Mihok on Tourette’s, Acting and Control
- How Trauma Changes Genes (and How We Can Change Them Back)
- Resources for Autism Parents in Crisis
- The Life and Death of ‘Glee’ Star Cory Monteith
- Kicking OCD’s Butt at the International OCD Foundation Conference
- Amy Winehouse and Bulimia
- Volkow Speaks Up on Science, Stigma, Addiction
- Lena Dunham Brings Her OCD Experience to ‘Girls’
- ‘Silver Linings,’ Mood Disorders, and Robert De Niro in Tears
- Stimulants and Suicide: A Tragic Story With Misleading Implications
- Victoria Azarenka: Panic Attacks and Armchair Diagnoses
- Fearless Friends and Canine Companions
- New Thinking on Child Traumatic Stress
- Steven Spielberg Talks Bullying and Dyslexia
- Katie Couric, Bulimia, and the Cookie Monster
- Springsteen Is Depression’s Newest Role Model
- Emma Stone Controls Panic by Baking
- New Short-Term Therapy Helps Kids Deal With Trauma
- 22 ‘Brave Buddies’ Find a Voice
Parents Guide to OCD
Teachers Guide to Selective Mutism
Parents Guide to Dyslexia
Parents Guide to PANS and PANDAS
Teacher's Guide to ADHD
Teacher's Guide to Anxiety
Teacher's Guide to OCD
Guide to ADHD Medications
Guide to Eating Disorders in College
Parents Guide to ADHD in Children
Parents Guide to SM
Generalized Anxiety Disorder Basics
Gender Dysphoria Basics
Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder Basics
Conduct Disorder Basics
Chronic Motor or Vocal Tic Disorder Basics
Bulimia Nervosa Basics
Borderline Personality Disorder Basics
Body Dysmorphic Disorder Basics
Bipolar Disorder Basics
Binge Eating Disorder Basics
Autism Spectrum Disorder Basics
Anorexia Nervosa Basics
Acute Stress Disorder
Adjustment Disorder Guide
Tourette’s Disorder Basics
Substance Use Disorder Basics
Speech Sound Disorder Basics
Specific Phobia Basics
Specific Learning Disorder Basics
Social Communication Disorder Basics
Somatic Symptom Disorder Basics
Social Anxiety Disorder Basics
Sleep-Wake Disorders Basics
Separation Anxiety Disorder Basics
Selective Mutism (SM) Basics
Reactive Attachment Disorder Basics
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Basics
Persistent Depressive Disorder
Panic Disorder Basics
Oppositional Defiant Disorder Basics
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Basics
Major Depressive Disorder Basics
Language Disorder Basics
Intermittent Explosive Disorder Basics
Intellectual Development Disorder Basics
Hoarding Disorder Basics
Ask an ExpertAll Ask an Expert
- Can a special ed tutor help support a child with selective mutism?
- My granddaughter, 16, is terrible to her mother, but is great with us. What can we do?
- My son may have been abused, and is now oppositional. Could it be ODD?
- When should medication be used to treat selective mutism?
- What type of OT is beneficial for an approaching teenager diagnosed with nonverbal learning disorder?
- What should I do if my child has a drinking problem?
- What should a teacher do if parents aren’t concerned about selective mutism?
- What is the difference between ADD and ADHD?
- What is the best high school school environment for a student with generalized anxiety disorder and social anxiety?
- Teacher and parents say a first-grader isn’t retaining information from day to day. What assessment would you suggest?
- Stimulant medications helped my son with ADHD, but he developed tics. Is there something else we can try?
- Should parents force kids with depression to do things they don’t want to do?
- Should my son with Tourette’s syndrome get exposure therapy for his school anxiety?
- Should my son switch to a school that focuses on behavior challenges?
- Should my daughter who might have selective mutism switch classes?
- Relatives don’t believe my daughter’s diagnosis because she doesn’t always ‘act autistic.’ What can I do?
- Our 6-year-old son falls asleep with relative ease but has a difficult time staying in bed. What can we do?
- Our 11-year-old has high-functioning autism and can’t keep his hands to himself. He touches family, friends and strangers. We’re desperate for help.
- My son, who has been taking Prozac for selective mutism, is now completely verbal in school. When can we start taking him off it?
- My son with SM is now refusing to talk to his sister. What should we do?
- My son is 3 and autistic. What should I be doing for him?
- My son has made great progress in day treatment and is ready to return to a regular school. How can we get the school to work with him if he still has occasional outbursts?
- My niece refuses to speak around adults, but with kids she’s the leader of the group. Could she have SM?
- My granddaughter has autism, is extremely hyperactive and sleeps erratically. Her medications keep changing. What can I do?
- My daughter’s school would like her to repeat second grade. When is it good to keep a child back, if ever?
- My daughter, who has ADHD, gets sad and depressed when she takes stimulant medications. Does it make sense to add an antidepressant?
- My daughter with anxiety issues is worried about getting her period. What can I do?
- My daughter with ADHD can’t keep friends. What can we do?
- My daughter only acts out with my ex. Could it be oppositional defiant disorder?
- My daughter is so frustrated by her learning disorder she’s having tantrums at school. What can we do?
- My daughter has facial and hand tics, but not Tourette’s. What causes this?
- My daughter doesn’t talk at school or karate. Any advice on getting her to speak?
- My 9-year-old son is constantly confessing thoughts, or things he has done, that he thinks are bad. How can we help him?
- My 7-year-old son with dyslexia is easily frustrated or angered by things outside of school. Is that common?
- My 7-year-old daughter keeps wetting her pants at school. What should we do?
- My 5-year-old has selective mutism and a life-threatening nut allergy. How can we keep her safe in school?
- My 4-year-old with a behavior disorder attends therapy but she can’t compose sentences or express feelings. Am I doing enough for her?
- My 4-year-old sneaks out of the house, despite locks and alarms. What can I do?
- My 16-year-old son vomits before every basketball game. Could this be generalized anxiety disorder?
- My 15-year-old daughter has been treated for OCD but still has a lot of symptoms. Would in-home sessions help her?
- My 11-year-old son is constantly plagued by sexual thoughts he can’t control. How do we help this boy?
- My 11-year-old son has started having crushes on teachers and moms of friends. He has an obsessive personality and finds this all very embarrassing. What can I do?
- My 10-year-old is either pooping his pants or not cleaning properly, leading to messy underwear almost daily. What should I do?
- My 10-year-old daughter with anxiety won’t participate in gym. Should we push her?
- I’m afraid my 15-year-old daughter is a hoarder because she hides food around her room. What do you think?
- My teen has ADHD and ODD. He refuses therapy. How can I help my son help himself?
- My son, who struggles with anxiety and ADHD, has poor self-esteem and trouble fitting in socially. I’ve seen kids being very mean to him.
- My son, who is taking Ritalin for his ADHD, is increasingly anxious. Should we change or add to his medication?
- My son, who has ADHD, is defiant and emotionally over-reactive. Parenting him is like riding a roller coaster. What type of therapies could help?
- My son, who has ADHD, is becoming aggressive when I ask him to do things. How should I handle this?
- My son, who has ADHD, is becoming aggressive. Should we change medications?
- My 12-year-old daughter with ADHD stays up late reading and then doesn’t want to wake up in the morning. What should I do?
- My son has a very mild case of ADHD combined. Would coffee help him?
- My 8-year-old son with ADHD is anxious. Should we add to or change his medication?
- My 14-month-old granddaughter has no words yet and is very, very active. Is delayed speech a sign of ADHD?
- I’m 17 and have struggled with ADHD and depression. Medications I’ve tried haven’t worked. What should I do now?
- My daughter worries constantly about thoughts, and things she has done, that she thinks are “bad.” What can I do to help?
- My 14-year-old daughter hasn’t had success with stimulants. Should she try Abilify?
- My daughter with anxiety and ADHD says she “is not as smart as the other kids.” How can I help her find strength and motivation?
- Why do teenagers go off ADHD medication?
- When should you get a neuropsych evaluation for a child starting school in the fall?
- Is my teenager a substance abuser?
- Is my 15-year-old daughter a hoarder?
- Is my son getting the right treatment for his Tourette’s syndrome?
- Is it common for kids with ADHD to have great behavior at school and difficult behavior at home?
- If a boy of 6 years old doesn’t want to touch the floor when he walks, could it be OCD?
- Is ADHD really a psychiatric disorder?
- I’m homeschooling my daughter with selective mutism because the school wouldn’t help her. Am I doing the right thing?
- How should my daughter with ADHD choose a college?
- How does focusing on executive functions help treatment for ADHD?
- How do you tell the difference between Asperger’s and selective mutism?
- How can you help a 16-year-old who still has selective mutism?
- How can I protect my son with ADHD from substance abuse?
- How can I increase the positive interactions I have with my child who has ADHD and dyslexia?
- How can I help my daughter with the social issues that come with ADHD?
- Does selective mutism keep getting worse? My 3-year-old’s not talking seems to have spread from the classroom to the playground and family gatherings.
- Does my child have ADHD or just high energy?
- Could my 2-year-old be having sleep terrors?
- Could an ear infection be causing my son’s anxiety?
- Can my child have both autism and selective mutism, and be treated for both?
- Can a fear of vomiting actually cause someone to vomit?
- Are there any colleges with good services for kids with ADHD?
- After a year of therapies, my son with autism and ADHD hasn’t made much progress. Will this ever get better? What must we do?
- A 10-year-old boy has severe memory issues. What do you recommend his parents do? His public school?
- A kindergarten student with SM refuses to use the bathroom at school. Do you have any suggestions?
- I’m 16 and I’m feeling like there is something wrong with me. I may be depressed but I’m not sure.
Transgender Children: A Mother’s Story
- Twins and OCD: How Ella and Olivia Got Better, Together
- Why Jerry Uses Humor with His OCD Patients
- Why Tomáš Dedicates His Life to Studying the Brain and Behavior
- How Matt’s Loss Made Him Stronger
- How Hannah Got Happy
- How Ben Beat the Bully in His Brain
- How Jackie Got Her Life Back
- Anxiety, ADHD and Autism: Sam’s Extraordinary Childhood
- Finding Josh’s Voice
- Patrick Kennedy on Advancing Brain Science to Stop Stigma
- Reining in Casey’s Aggression
- Fighting Sophie’s OCD Was a Family Affair
- A Joint Effort to Help Sofia Speak Up
- Sophie Learns to Tame the OCD Bully